Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Here I am at 32 weeks. Only 8 more to go... Crazy. It feels like forever at times, mostly when I can hardly walk due to sciatic nerve issues that I've been having. It hurts like crazy! My whole right butt cheek gets this shooting pain and I can hardly walk/move. Other than that, I'm really feeling pretty well.
About a week and a half ago we got to do the whole daylight savings thing and it has totally thrown me off. I haven't been working out much and I think that contributes to my nerve issue. I just had the thought today that if I have 8 weeks left and gain about 5 pounds, pretty much all of that will go to my belly. That's really quite a bit of added weight for my back, especially if I don't keep it in shape. Now is not the time to slack!


1 comment:

  1. Look at you hot mama! Good luck with the final weeks! You're going to have one darling new baby girl!

    ReplyDelete