Saturday, September 4, 2010

Doing Better

So I'm still not back to normal... I'm fighting off a sore throat and eye issues still. What is with this?! I've never been sick this long before! I did work out five days this week though and I ate quite well. It's easier for me to eat healthy when I'm sick because I know that sugar prolongs the illness. In fact it's the first thing I cut out when I start feeling off.
TurboFire has been great! I've been a little sore even and I love that feeling. There's been a few days when I do the HIIT (high intensity interval training) workouts and I get done with a fire drill and I'm so out of breath and sweat is dripping down my face and tears come to my eyes. It's such a high! It's awesome to finish those things!
So five full days until we leave for Hawaii! I'm so stink'n excited I'm already losing sleep. I lay in bed and think about what I'm going to pack, what I need to get done before I leave, what the girls need packed, what I'm going to see while I'm there, what I'm going to do, and how much I'm going to love it! Then when I sleep I have crazy dreams about missing my flight and such. My husband told me I need to be careful or I'll be exhausted before we even leave! Haha.... He's right :) We got our snorkel gear in the mail yesterday so I dressed up in my swimsuit and gear just to get in the mood. (Like I needed help with that :)
In terms of my fitness goals though I didn't quite get where I was hopeing to be before I left but when I look in the mirror, I'm happy with what I see. I have issues with my digestive system though and it makes my stomach look more out of shape then it is so I recently started taking some digestive enzymes and it seems to be helping. Hopefully it helps even more in the next five days.

No comments:

Post a Comment