Sunday, June 6, 2010

Refocusing....

Tomorrow I am back on board! I had to take a little reprieve from my healthy lifestyle :) and regroup. This week has been nice not having to count calories or argue with myself over whether or not I should eat that treat. I still exercised of course and ate generally well but I didn't deny myself the goodies if I wanted them and in fact I did a really good job ignoring that "I'm full" sensation. So now that I'm tired of feeling like I'm not firing on all cylinders, I'm ready to get back at it!

My cleanse kit came in the mail and I'm excited to give it a go for the month and eat well, drink lots of water and see how it goes. I would say my biggest complaint as far as my health is concerned is my digestive system. It's never worked that great and I want to get things in working order. I have an appointment with my Cranial Therapist in Treemonton Utah tomorrow and that always helps me feel better, emotionally and physically and I am ready for a boost in both areas of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment