Monday, August 2, 2010

Slacking...

So the past 2 1/2 weeks I have been slacking for sure. I can feel my butt sagging just a little (more than usual anyway.) I've been water skiing quite a bit though so that's my excuse for not working out much... I'm going to go water skiing :) Good news though! I finally ordered TurboFire from beachbody.com and I'm super duper excited! It's supposed to come in the mail tomorrow though I wish it was yesterday so I could have started today. I'm all about starting things on Mondays. It's a fresh start to a new week :) But we're actually going camping Thursday - Saturday so I don't really want to start until next Monday because I have a few yummy camping things I'm going to be eating like S'mores and dutch oven cobbler :)
Our Hawaii trip is only 39 days away! and I'm beyond excited! So that's going to be 32 days of squeaky clean eating and working out like crazy. I've been working hard for this for a whole year (yesterday in fact!) now and I'm going to have to find a new reason to keep going after our trip. I was talking to my bro-in-law the other days and he was telling me that I shouldn't push myself so hard because I'll just lose it all when I have another baby and stop working out. I told him that's not going to happen because this is my lifestyle. I won't let it happen!
I'll let you know what I think if the new program when it comes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment