Thursday, August 19, 2010

Still going....

Maybe I'm not going strong... but I'm still going. :) I had whole wheat pancakes and pure maple syrup for breakfast. That's considered healthy, right? I also ate a hamburger for dinner last night. It was extra lean, grilled in my backyard and on a skinny bun... Ok, so I'm not doing quite as good as I could be, but I'm proud of myself so far. I had a friend get married on Tuesday and you should have seen the food table... *sigh* I had fruit, and some spinach artichoke dip on black bread and a whole wheat cracker. I'll admit, I had the tinyest bite of cheesecake and it wasn't very good and then a small bite of a chocolate and caramel covered pretzel rod. It doesn't count if you spit it out, right? :) I just had to confess a few things. Thanks for listening....
I finished my 5 day inferno program and I went super strong for that. It was hard the first 2 days but after that I felt great. I didn't even really have a "cheat" meal that week. I ate two pieces of banana bread and one bite of chocolate zucchini cake on sat and that was it. :) I think it was easier than this week because I had a written plan for my diet. Now I'm just eating healthy but without the direction. I lost two pounds in five days and a couple of inches. My husband did my BF% reading again and it was only 15%. I kept thinking it had to be a mistake and then I figured out he did my tricep pinch wrong so I've got to get it redone before I really know where I'm at there. Also, my workouts haven't been so great this week... I haven't been feeling too good and there's been a lot going on for me. I know my emotional state plays a role in my physical well being too and I'm a little off right now. It's all about where we're going right? Right!


Stay strong!!

1 comment:

  1. 15%...saying it should be lower or higher??? Geez girl, you don't need to lose any more body fat, you're right where athletes are!

    ReplyDelete