Monday, April 18, 2011

36 Weeks

I am totally counting down.... I can't wait to meet my new little one and get my body back :) I've been a little sickly these past few days and it's not even fun. It should be against the rules to be sick and pregnant at the same time. I've got a serious sinus infection with the headaches, runny nose/stuffiness, swollen glands and cold sores to top it off. This too shall pass :)

About two weeks ago I thought my baby was trying to come. I had regular contractions for about 6 hours. I would lay down and they would slow but not go away. It was a little scary. I have no desire to give birth in a hospital and deal with all that stuff, so luckily it passed and I'm good. I've got to make it at least one more week maybe two and I have got to say I would not even mind if I gave birth at least a few days early. I'm not sure it's going to happen though. I've got a lot to do on my list though as far as nesting stuff goes... Washing windows, mopping floors, shampooing carpets... So she can wait. As uncomfortable as I am, it is easier to care for her where she is.

I haven't been working out at all lately. With the 'scare' I had and being busy with things like being a hostess mom for Jr. Miss, I just haven't had it in me to do much beside an occasional walk. I'm just not going to worry too much about it. It won't be long and I can hit the weights again :) Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment