Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Almost there....

Wow. So I only have 4 days left until my due date. That kinna scares me. There are so many things that I don't feel prepared for, mostly just being a mother of three. I feel I struggle with two, now I'm adding one more to the mix. I know that God will help me if I only ask and stay close to him. I just want to be a good, kind, and loving mother more than anything. I want to have a good relationship with each of my children and I want them to know that I love them regardless of life's choices.
I'm looking forward to meeting my new little girl and having the blessing of knowing her. I'm looking forward to finding a new normal for my life and moving past this pregnancy. It hasn't been all bad, but it's not fun either. I'm looking forward to getting back into shape and summer so I can wear a swim suit and go water skiing :) Wish me luck! Next time I post I should have a picture or two of a baby to go with it. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment